- 8 to 12 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Rio Celeste Rainforest Hike tour you will hike through this primary Humid and Rainy Forest, several fauna species and exuberant flora are easily found in these ecosystem, during this 3 hours walk we visit a magnificent waterfall.
- Water bottle.
- Fruit juice.
- Naturalist guide.
- Transportation in an A/C minivan
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Jacamar Naturalist Tours
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jacamar Naturalist Tours, La Fortuna de San Carlos, Arenal Volcano National Park, Province of Alajuela
Pickup at the hotel
-Arrive at the starting point at Río Celeste National Park
- Receive the instruction and safety rules from the guides
-You are going to start walking through the Park guided by our expert guide who will show the nature and animals around.
- Then we are going to move to restaurant to take the lunch.
-Having finished all the activities we are going to transfer you back to the hotel.
Duration: 8 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- A maximum of 2 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.