- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Maximize your Guanacaste adventure with an activity-rich, 7-hour tour that includes a scenic horseback ride, ziplining through the jungle canopy and a relaxing mud bath or hot springs soak. Lunch will be served on site. Hotel pickup and drop-off is available from select hotels in Papagayo Bay, Salinas, and the Golden Coast and Tamarindo areas.
- Ideal choice for families
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Alcoholic drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
Dreams Las Mareas.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
When nature invites us to be part of it, it gives us its best… Vandará Hot Springs & Adventures was born at the edge of the Tizate River cradled by the infinite song of its course that harmonizes with the magic sounds of insects, birds, mammals and amphibians. Several choices of activities can be enjoyed by our clients, since Horseback riding, Canopy Tour and, of course, our relaxing and gorgeous spa. Relaxing at our hot spring pools or getting a spa treatment, two options from which you cannot refuse. Enjoy our garden at day or night.
• Jacamar Naturalist Tours, Main Street South side of La Fortuna's Catholic Church, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos 4417 Costa Rica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.