- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
There is no another blue color waterfall in the whole province of Guanacaste. this is the best tour for the sloths as well.
- Entry/Admission - Rio Celeste
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from all the places in Guanacaste including villas or Private Houses
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rio Celeste, Tenorio Volcano National Park, Province of Guanacaste
Hiking to the Rio Celeste Waterfall then we do the sloth Tour.
Duration: 8 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.