- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This activity will offer a true natural and and relaxing experience amidst the beautiful wonders of Guanacaste Costa Rica.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Rincon de La Vieja National Park
- Gratuities to driver and guides not included
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rincon de La Vieja National Park, Province of Guanacaste
This journey will bring you to Rincon de la Vieja Volcano, the largest volcano in diameter in Costa Rica.
First you will explore the phenomenal Oropendola Waterfalls which plunges an impressive 82 feet in a beautiful canyon. Descending the largest descending staircase hanging bridge in Guanacaste you will be amazed by the sparkling turquoise pool below which makes for a refreshing swim and offers a true natural retreat. The waterfalls flow into a bright turquoise pool and offers scenic photo ops while enjoying the natural waters of Rio Blanco.
Then, we will escort you to the most natural Volcano Hot Springs in Costa Rica set beside the fresh waters of Rio Negro. Let go in the hot pools, indulge yourself with a natural mud bath, swim in the river which is often visited by the amazing Blue Morpho Butterfly and then re-enter the hot tubs to finish the experience with a Pura Vida moment.
Duration: 3 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.