- 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
2 people per Quad
Enjoy a 3.5-hour quad tour to explore the best of what Samara's surroundings has to offer. Ride through the hills and jungles while enjoying some amazing mountain top views. After several river crossings, you will stop at some of the nicest beaches around town. It's time to enjoy a swim while your local guide prepares the fresh fruits. The maximum group size is 15 people. Are you ready for your adventure?
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
- Safety gear
- Seasonal fruit
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
At our Outback quad & bike hire & tour office.
You need to be at our office 15 min. before departure time please.
Returns to original departure point
Mountain and beach quad tour is daily at 8am. Please arrive at the office in downtown Samara at 7:45am, where you will meet your guide for a safety briefing and driver training. The tour will start by going south in the direction of Playa Carrillo, and then go up the hill to reach an amazing mountain top view. Enjoy the ride and pay attention to the wildlife your guide will point out along the way. After several river crossings, you will have time to enjoy beautiful and secluded beaches such as Buenavista Beach and Barrigona Beach. It's time to have a swim and eat the tasty fruits your guide prepared for you. After a 3-hour ride, you will start to make your way back to Samara.
What to bring: Driver license*, passport, camera, clothes that you don't mind getting dirty, and a bandana is a plus!
Inclusions: Guide, water, fruits, and safety gear.
*You do need your driver license to drive. If not, you can only participate as a passenger.*
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adult
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You need a valid driver license to drive
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a shared option (2 people per quad)
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.