- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a reliable Liberia airport taxi service to Samara Beach accommodations that will take around one hour once you get picked up. Your driver will have a sign with your name on a board waiting for you right outside the main front doors.
Once you meet at the airport, the driver will check your reservation and tell you how long the ride will take. Also if you need to stop at grocery stores to buy things for your vacation or to stop to go use restrooms is allowed as there is flexibility on each service,
All private transfer services are carried out on fairly new minibuses with good rooms for your luggage and comfort.
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- One-way private transfer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Transportation to/from attractions - can be arranged as a full day charter service
Liberia Airport parking lote
What to Expect
A fairly new minibus will be used to take you from airport to the destination of your choice.
Your transfer service will be private so there will be no waiting time once you arrive at airports.
All units have air-conditioning with different capacity to cater for small and large groups.
All vehicles are full insured for you security.
Bilingual drivers are also available on long rides.
There are no hidden fees on your shuttle rides
All drivers are licensed and experienced with great knowledge of resorts and attractions.
Wide range of international airport coverage such as Liberia and Juan Jose Facility.
Our transportation rates are very competitive countrywide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Airport pick ups must have complete flight information. Hotel picks must be reconfirmed with room numbers.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.