- 5 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Fun and dynamic Spanish immersion classes in paradise - right at the beach on the Northern Pacific Coast of Costa Rica. Small-groups, communicative teaching method and plenty of cultural activities - free for students - make the school stand out. Take advantage of our reception and weekend tour planning services to add half-day, day or weekend trips in Costa Rica.
- Afternoon tea
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All activities
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
Classes alternate between morning and afternoon daily. Morning classes are from 8am to 12pm and afternoon classes are form 1pm to 5pm. If student starts at 8am in the morning, he/she will have classes in the afternoon on the next day.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Intercultura Costa Rica Spanish Schools, Playa Samara, Province of Guanacaste
4 hours of intensive, conversation-focused group classes per day with two breaks in between. Classes alternate daily between morning and afternoon. Free cultural activities available daily.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.