- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Experience an adrenaline rush along 9 zip lines woven from treetop to treetop and across the canopy and grand waterfalls. Then freak-out jumping on the Tarzan Swing to cross the river followed by a hike through trails looking out for exotic plants and wildlife, by waterfalls that lead to an astonishing blue river.
- Family friendly
- Led by a local guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Fixed lunch
- All activities
- Bilingual guide - English and Spanish
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Welcome cocktail
- Locker & change-room
- Alcoholic drinks (available for purchase at Tiki Bar & Restaurant)
- Food and beverages, beyond what is included
- Spa Treatments
- Sun block, bug repellent and other necessities (some available for purchase)
From your Hotel or residence in Samara.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Returns to original departure point
Between 7:00am and 8:00am you will be picked up from for your hotel or apartment around Samara by a bi-lingual guide. Transport to Rincon de la Vieja Volcano.
At approximately 10:00 am you will arrival at Blue River Resort & Hot Springs for a welcome cocktail at the spa. You may then change your clothing in preparation for your first adventure.
Depart for a short drive to the Blue River Canopy Park where your eco-adventure begins. Fling along nine long zip lines, woven from treetop to treetop in Northern Costa Rica's rain forest jungle. To complete this adventure, swing down from the trees like Tarzan. Next, hike along forest trails to view a breathtaking blue volcanic river, cascading waterfalls, and exotic plants and wildlife. Be amazed by the beauty of the tropical rain forest and colorful birds.
At approximately 12:30pm you will enjoy a delightful lunch at Blue River Resort & Hot Springs.
After lunch, enjoy some or all of the following options. Swim, slide and soak in 5 large pools; 4 of them, unique large natural mineral green hot springs; and, 1 fresh water pool with a bullet water slide.Walk the amazing tropical Botanical Gardens with over 700 varieties of plants, heliconias, fruit-bearing trees, timber-yielding trees, orchid gardens, hummingbird garden, tropical fish ponds and lagoons, turtle ponds, Caimon Lake and Bird Lake.Experience the lush tropical Butterfly Gardens with 15 species like the blue morpho.Take a natural mud bath between a hot springs and fresh water river and a natural sauna heated from below by the hot springs creek - all inside the botanical gardens.See the source of the hot springs bubbling up from the ground at 60 degrees centigrade. Visit miniature horses and donkeys. Or, unwind some more, with a spa treatment (not included) at the full service Blue River Spa.
Between 4:00pm-4:30pm you will be transported back or your place of origin.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Maximum waist size 40" (102 cm)
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.