- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
The starting point for this adventure is south of Sámara beach, a place known for its low swell, after approximately 25 minutes paddling through the calm waters and enjoying the scenery leaving the coast behind, we will arrive at Chora Island, you can rest while observe iguanas, raccoons, crabs which are common in this place.
The guide will give you the indications to start exploring the surroundings of this natural sanctuary safely, snorkeling in this place offers surprises every day; You will see different types of fish such as puffer fish, rainbow fish, and if you have good luck you can observe turtles. Before returning you can enjoy snacks usually made up of delicious tropical fruits, water and juices. Some tour operators include a beer at the end.
- Snacks - Water and Fruits
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a typical itinerary for this product
From Samara beach to Chora Island
Duration: 1 hour
Location: Samara Beach, Playa Samara, Province of Guanacaste
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.