- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Your tour starts around 8:00 AM with a convenient pick-up service at your Hotel in Guancaste. After you have had a pleasant meet and greet with your driver/guide, you will hop aboard your tour vehicle and head for your first destination.
After a short and scenic drive, you will arrive at the Miravalles Volcano. At the site of the Volcano, you will be able to commence your zipline adventure, soaring through the air as you take in the mesmerizing scenery of your surroundings. At roughly 10:00 AM, you will commence your 30-minute hike around the Volcano and continue back via horseback. On horseback, ride through the green, lush and beautiful waterfalls.
At noon, you will get the opportunity to stop for a delicious local lunch followed by a relaxing mudbath at the hot springs. At 6:00 PM in the evening, you will be taken back to your hotel, to finish your day of adventure and relaxation.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Guanacaste Nature Tours
Hostel El Dorado
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Guanacaste Nature Tours, Liberia, Province of Guanacaste
During this tour, you will be able to zipline, hike Miravalles Volcano, go on a horseback riding adventure and relax at the hotel springs in Guanacaste. Enjoy the convenience of round-trip transportation to and from your accommodation.
Duration: 10 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.