- 6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
During Survival Apnea course you will discover your true potential underwater. This course is designed by elite freedivers and big wave surfers, but its a course availabablo to ANYBODY who wants to increase their comfort underwater, get familiar with proper breathing techniques for health and better perrformance, and have a unique experience while also enjoying this beautiful paradise.
During this 2 days course (or 4 if you want to take the intensive course) we will go through the physiology and psychology of breath holding, how to use freedivers knowledge in order to achieve more self awareness and self control and transfer this knowledge not only to our breath holds, but to our performance in any activity or even in daily life.
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- All Fees and Taxes
- Swimming pool training center
Spanish School in Costa Rica - Perfect Sunset School
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Surf, yoga town. Paradise beach full of perfect waves, amazing yoga spots, good food and good nightlife.
Duration: 21 days
Location: Playa Santa Teresa, Santa Teresa, Province of Puntarenas
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.