- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
An amazing sunset cruise from Tamarindo, you'll set sail for the afternoon on an 80-foot Schooner with open bar, 6 gourmet courses, live music, snorkeling and swimming. The boat has large bean bag chairs so that you can get comfortable while servers bring you amazing food and drinks the entire afternoon until sunset.
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Dinner included
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Sunset cruise
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Live entertainment
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Entry/Admission - Tamarindo Beach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
El Chiringuito, Guanacaste Province, Tamarindo, Costa Rica
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tamarindo Beach, Tamarindo Costa Rica
Meeting outside of El Chiringuito Restaurant at 12:45pm, Tamarindo's Antares Schooner Sailing Ship sets sail from Tamarindo beach Costa Rica, weather permitting. You will be transferred to the boat on a dingy from the restaurant. When boarding the boat you can settle in a comfortable large bean bag chair that aligns with the sides of the boat.
As the boat begins to set sail, you will enjoy 6 gourmet courses prepared fresh from the on board Chef. Open Bar is available throughout the cruise (beer, wine, cocktails). Head for Playa Huevo, and upon arrival, you can go snorkeling, swimming, go to the beach, or just relax on the boat. The food courses are as much organic produce as possible and also add a variety of known as superfoods.
Accommodating vegetarians or people with food intolerences is not a problem and will need to be advised at the time of booking. The Chef typically prepares a tofu salad, veggie ceviche, a salmon plate and a curry soup with veggies, coconut milk, ginger and secret spices.
While the boat anchors for an hour, you will have the option to snorkel, swim or paddleboard. All equipment is included. Then you will set sail for Playa Tamarindo, enjoying the amazing sunset and arrive back on the beach just before dark, around 6:00pm
Duration: 5 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.