- 4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
All of our tours begin at 7:30 am, just outside the town of Flamingo, and finish around 1pm. Our Dive Shop is on Route 180, about 0.5 miles/800 meters south of The Jungle Gym and 0.25 miles/400 meters north of the Entrance to Mar Vista. Parking is located down the dirt road next to the green-gated house. If you need transportation, you can arrange for us to pick you up from your hotel for an additional fee.
Afternoon tour starts at 12:30 pm and returns around 5 pm. The afternoon tour has a required minimum of 4 scuba and/or snuba participants (inquire upon booking for afternoon).
Upon arrival, we will try on equipment and conduct an instructional and safety briefing. A 30-minute boat ride tales you to Catalina Islands where we will conduct two guided dives lasting approximately 35-50 minutes each, with a 1-hour surface interval between dives to relax and enjoy the scenery.
- Non-alcoholic Refreshments
- Bottled water
- Snacks (Fruits, cookies, crackers, granola bars, assorted nuts)
- Professional PADI Divemasters and Instructors
- Two guided dives (each lasting 30-45 minutes)
- All equipment (fins, masks, wetsuits, swim shirts)
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Gratuities/Tips/Propinas (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (additional fee)
- Sunscreen, towels, sea sickness preventions and/or medications are not provided
Brindisi Group Sport Fishing unless you have purchased round-trip transportation, in which your departure location will be your hotel.
Morning tour: 7:30am Afternoon tour: 12:30pm If you purchased transportation, pick-up time will be advised on confirmation email. Please check your emails for all confirmations to avoid any conflicts or scheduling problems.
Brindisi Group Sport Fishing
If you enjoy snorkeling and have always wanted to go a little deeper, but not quite sure if you are ready for the commitment of scuba diving, then SNUBA is for you!
You might be asking yourself, 'What is SNUBA?' Children as young as 4 years old may participate in this activity and you do not need any previous experience. SNUBA is the step between snorkeling and scuba diving, where we place an air cylinder inside an inflatable raft that floats on the surface of the water. We connect the divers to the air source with a pressurized air hose. And just like that, you are swimming like a fish! Since the air tank is floating on the surface, you do not have to wear all the bulky equipment that scuba requires, making SNUBA very comfortable and easy to do. And because your hose is a designated length keeping you from descending past 20 feet/6 meters, SNUBA is the safest underwater activity available on the market today.
The morning tour starts at our dive shop in Flamingo at 7:30 am and the afternoon tour (minimum of 4 snuba and/or scuba participants) starts at 12:30. When you first arrive to the dive shop, we will fit you for your fins, masks and wetsuits should you want one. Then we will conduct a 15-minute instructional and safety briefing, outlining performance recommendations and other important information you will need when diving below the surface.
Once you are finished with our obligations at the dive shop, you will proceed to the boat. The boat ride to the Catalina Islands is about 30-40 minutes and is a tour in itself. You will be passing by beautiful rock formations and with the potential to see wildlife such as whales, dolphins, turtles, jumping devil rays all while birds follow along, diving into the ocean after sardines!
Once we arrive at the first dive location, you will get suited up into your gear and proceed to the water for your first dive. Upon completion, we will spend approximately one hour relaxing on the boat, having fruits, snacks and refreshments. At this time, you can lay in the sun to work on your tan, find some shade to relax, swim or, for the adventurous ones, take your shot at jumping from the top deck of the boat for our famous BIG SPLASH competitions!
After the 1-hour surface interval, you will conduct the second dive at another location in the islands. After this second dive is finished, you will begin the 40-minute journey back to shore with hopes of more whales, dolphins, turtles and more!
This tour is perfect for families, solo travelers, honeymooners and anyone who enjoys the ocean and the beautiful animals beneath the surface. There is a bathroom on board and plenty of dry-storage for valuables. A swim platform and drop down stair case allows for easy entry and exit from the water. The minimum age of this tour is 8 years old, but we have options for children ages 4-7, where they use a 10 feet/3 meter hose instead.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not available for children under age 4
- Guests should be comfortable in the water with an adequate amount of confidence in swimming
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide (English, Spanish)
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required for afternoon tours
- Guest may bring food or beverage with them; alcohol consumption must wait until participant's diving have been completed
- Not recommended for people in wheelchairs, however, it is possible but we need notice prior to booking
- All participants must complete a health questionnaire at go.snuba.com prior to the tour. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, epilepsy, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor for approval
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. Tour will proceed in rain or shine, however, if canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.