- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Driving through the country site, you will arrive to enjoy a 2-hour cruise along the river that has the nearest access to Palo Verde National Park. This river is one of most important of Costa Rica.
- Bottled water
- Lunch (Typical food)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Palo Verde National Park
- Alcoholic drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
any other private home from the area of Tamarindo/flamingo Beach
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
Years ago Tempisque River was used as a line of transportation for people and goods like cattle and sugar cane. In addition, the river is considered one of the largest bird Sanctuaries in Central America.
Tempisque River possess large amount of bird-life, including aquatic birds such as herons, egrets, ibis, storks, roseate spoonbill and many other species. Other than birds, monkeys enjoy to climb and eat leaves and fruits from the trees along the river. The respected crocodiles and huge iguanas sit on rocks to warm up their bodies under the sun. The tour ends with a delicious typical Costa Rican meal.
This full day tour includes A/C transportation, entrance fee to the park, bilingual tour guide and a boat ride.
We recommend that you bring a camera, binoculars, tennis shoes or sandals, suntan lotion and insect repellent, hat or cap, binoculars if available, cash for extras.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is formal
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 2 people per booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.