- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
A perfect tour for both beginners and experienced drivers, this 3 hour ATV Snorkel tour from Tamarindo takes you off-road through the back trails and forest viewing native wildlife such as monkeys, iguanas, and many birds. You will drive 45 minutes to the pristine blue waters of Playa Conchal snorkel along the reef where you will see a vast variety of tropical fish, octopus, eels, and more!
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Hotel, Condo, or House pick up and drop off in Tamarindo, Langosta, Grande, Conchal, & Flamingo
1: Tamarindo, Tamarindo, Province of Guanacaste
2: Guanacaste Province, Playa Langosta, Costa Rica
3: JW Marriott Guanacaste Resort & Spa, Hacienda Pinilla, Provincia de Guanacaste, 50309, Costa Rica
4: Playa Grande, Guanacaste Province, Costa Rica
5: Playa Conchal, Guanacaste Province, Costa Rica
6: Provincia de Guanacaste, Playa Flamingo, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Free Pick up from Hotels, Houses, Condos in Tamarindo, Langosta, Conchal, Grande, and Flamingo
$15 extra per person from JW Marriott
Pick up times may vary due to tides & pick up location. Please contact us to verify your pick up time.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Native's Way Costa Rica, Meters West Of Banco Nacional 50 Next to La Oveja Negra Surf Club, Tamarindo 50503 Costa Rica
Hotel, Private House, and Condo pick up in Tamarindo & Langosta area
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Playa Conchal Costa Rica
Upon pick up from your location for the Tamarindo ATV Snorkeling tour, you will be given helmet and a 15 minute instruction lesson on how to operate the Honda semi-automatic ATVS. If you haven’t ever driven an ATV before, don’t worry! They are very easy and the crew will make sure you are comfortable driving before setting off on the tour.
After everyone has been though the safety and operational orientation, everyone will begin driving off into the forest surrounding Tamarindo, heading to the first beach. Be prepared to get dirty! You will drive through the beautiful tropical forest surrounding Tamarindo where you will most likely see monkeys, iguanas and birds hanging out in the trees! After riding through the back trails with stunning views of Tamarindo Bay, you will continue to drive off road trails to Playa Conchal.
Here you will park your ATVs right on the beach and put on your snorkel gear. If you have never snorkeled before, the guide will help you put on the gear and show you how to use it. It's easy! You will swim along the reef in pristine crystal blue waters of Playa Conchal viewing a variety of tropical fish, with the opportunity to see eels, octopus, and more! After about 30-45 minutes of snorkeling, you will get back on your ATV and drive through more back trails and see Playa Minas and Playa Pirata before returning back to the ATV base and taken back to your hotel.
.Must be 16 years old with a valid drivers license to drive the ATVs, otherwise, you must ride as a passenger on the back of a driver.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All drivers must be at least 16 years old with valid driver's license. All others must ride as passengers on the back of the ATV.
- Please Bring: clothes that can get dirty, bathing suit, sunscreen, close toed shoes
- A minimum of 2 drivers per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.