- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
What we include: Snorkel gear, paddle boards, Kayaks, open bar drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), buffet meal, snacks, fruits. Roundtrip transportation from Playa Grande, Tamarindo, Playa Langosta, Playa Flamingo, Potrero, Playa Conchal and Brasilito.
What to bring: Sunscreen, bathing suit, towel, hat, camera
Hotel / House pickup: Between 1 and 130pm depending on the area.
Hotel / House drop off: At around 6:30pm.
Drive time: 30min from Playa Grande, Tamarindo, Langosta.
- Bottled water
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Driver Guide / Captain / Crew
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Alcoholic Beverages
Free Roundtrip transportation from Playa Grande, Tamarindo, Playa Langosta, Playa Flamingo, Potrero, Playa Conchal and Brasilito
Spend several hours sailing along Costa Rica's beautiful Pacific coastline. The daily sailing trips allow you to spot local marine life from above the water as well as from below; encountering sea turtles, manta rays, dolphins. Half way through your journey stop and enjoy a guided snorkel tour our captain will chose one of the hidden bays for our snorkel. You can also use the paddle boards and kayaks on the boat or just swim in our warm waters for a while before getting back on the boat and having lunch. While sailing back to land you will experience a unparalleled light show provided by the sun setting across the waters of Costa Rica.
The friendly, professional crew will ensure your comfort and safety during this spectacular journey along the Guanacaste coast.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Operated by a multi-lingual crew
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.