- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Join us for the beautiful safari boat tour in Las Baulas National Park to explore the flora and fauna of the mangroves in Guanacaste Province, Costa Rica. We will take you on a two hour tour through the mangroves of the National Park to explore the local flora and fauna. You will have the chance to see monkeys, crocodiles, birds, iguanas and more. Enjoy the amazing landscape and nature on a relaxing trip with our local bilingual tour guide.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Tamarindo/Langosta area
- Hotel pickup and drop-off outside of Tamarindo & Langosta area, contact us to arrange this for an extra fee
Please meet at Native's Way office in Tamarindo or contact us to arrange your pick up location
Departure time is dependent on the tides and will be confirmed after you have booked.
Join us for the beautiful safari boat tour in Las Baulas National Park to explore the flora and fauna of the Guanacaste province in Costa Rica. We will take you on a two hour tour through the mangroves of the National Park with the chance to see howler monkeys, crocodiles, birds, iguanas and more. Enjoy the amazing landscape and nature on a relaxing trip with our local tour guide. The boat is shaded, ideal for days when the sun is extra hot!
• Includes Water
• Includes Hotel Pick up in Tamarindo and Langosta area
• Great for kids and those with limited mobility
• No long bus ride! Starts at the rivermouth in Tamarindo!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfortable clothes, sunscreen, insect repellent
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.