- 6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Experience the local wildlife at Costa Rica’s Palo Verde National Park on a boat ride down Tempisque River for an hour and 45 minutes. You will see several animals such as birds, monkeys and crocodiles. This is a small group tour. Lunch and pickup and drop-off from your hotel in Tamarindo are included.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Boat tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Hotels in Tamarindo
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Returns to original departure point
After pick-up at 7am from your hotel, relax in the air-conditioned vehicle during the 2-hour journey to Palo Verde National Park. When you arrive at Ballena Port, board a boat and begin your ride down the Tempiesque River, where you will observe local wildlife. Palo Verde comprises dry forest, wetland and mangrove swamp — the perfect habitat for crocodiles, monkeys, iguanas, parrots and other exotic birds. Break for lunch (included) around 11:30 am and enjoy a delicious Costa Rican meal. At 12:30 pm, you will board the vehicle and head back to your hotel in Tamarindo.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.