- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Take an introductory scuba diving course in Costa Rica to sample the popular sport and experience two easy dives at the Catalina Islands. The 5-hour program is geared for people who want to try scuba diving for the first time and do not hold a qualification already. You will not receive a PADI certification, but you will get a firsthand scuba experience in the warm waters of Guanacaste.
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Free drinks included
- Diver - Guide
- Hotel Pick Up & Drop Off - Selected Areas.
- Snacks on Boat: Ice tea, water, seasonal fruits, cookies.
- Diving Equipment
- Diving Computer and Underwater Cameras
Traveler pickup is offered
We Pick Up and Drop Off in the following selected areas: Langosta Beach, Tamarindo Beach,
Brasilito Beach, Flamingo Beach, Potrero Beach and Las Catalinas. Outside of these areas, extra charges will be applied.
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
Returns to original departure point
Monday to Saturday
Have you ever wonder what it is like to breathe underwater? If you want to try diving, but do not feel ready to get certified, then the PADI Discover Scuba Diving course is perfect for you!
Although it is not a certified course, this Discover Scuba Diving is the easiest and fastest way to introduce you to the exciting underwater world.
You will learn the basic skills and abilities to dive, under the supervision of a PADI professional. After practicing these skills in confined waters, you will be ready to immerse yourself in 2 extraordinary open water dives. We will take you on a submarine tour in search of sharks, rays, octopus and the wide variety of marine species that populate our waters. In the right seasons of the year, you can even dive while listening to the song of the humpback whales that visit the Flamingo Bay!
Get ready to familiarize yourself with the diving equipment and see how easy it will be to get along with it underwater. Find out what it's like to breathe underwater. Learn some of the keys to autonomous diving. Have fun exploring while diving. And discover how to become a certified diver through the PADI Open Water Diver course.
• Pacific Coast Dive Center, Centro Comercial Arena # 1, Playa Flamingo 50301 Costa Rica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.