- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This 4 hour ATV ride off-road takes you to hidden beaches and through the mountains surrounding Tamarindo viewing native wildlife such as monkeys, iguanas, and many birds. You will see great views of Tamarindo bay as well as visit Playa Minas and Playa Pirata, a place where not many travelers get to see!
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (in Tamarindo)
- Use of helmet
Native's Way Costa Rica - Tours and Transfers
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Native's Way Costa Rica, Tamarindo, Province of Guanacaste
Upon arriving at the the office for your Tamarindo ATV Beach tour, you will be given helmet and goggles and a 15 minute instruction lesson on how to operate the Honda semi-automatic ATVS. If you haven’t ever driven an ATV before, don’t worry! They are very easy and the crew will make sure you are comfortable driving before setting off on the tour. After everyone has been though the safety and operational orientation, everyone will begin driving off into the forest surrounding Tamarindo, heading to the first beach.
Be prepared to get dirty! You will drive through the beautiful tropical forest surrounding Tamarindo where you will most likely see monkeys, iguanas, and more hanging out in the trees! After riding through the back trails with stunning views of Tamarindo Bay, you will continue to drive off road trails to Playa Conchal. Here you can swim in the crystal blue waters, relax on the beach, and view monkeys nearby. Then we will head to Playa Minas, and after to Playa Pirata. These last two beaches are hidden gems off the beaten path in Guanacaste that few get to see while they are here. After the last beach, we will head back to Tamarindo. Don’t wear anything white! It will never be white again!
Must be 16 years old with a valid drivers license to drive the ATVs, otherwise, you must ride as a passenger on the back of a driver.
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Drivers must have a valid drivers license
- A credit card is required at time of tour
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.