- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
A perfect tour for both beginners and experienced drivers, this 2 hour ATV ride off-road takes you up through the forest surrounding Tamarindo viewing native wildlife such as monkeys, iguanas, and many birds. You will also see incredible views of the coastline while driving your own Honda semi automatic ATV!
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Local guide
- Use of helmet
- Bottled water
- Pick up & Drop off from Tamarindo, Langosta, Conchal, Grande, & Flamingo Hotels, Condos, & Houses
1: JW Marriott Guanacaste Resort & Spa, Hacienda Pinilla, Provincia de Guanacaste, 50309, Costa Rica
2: Guanacaste Province, Tamarindo, Costa Rica
3: Guanacaste Province, Playa Langosta, Costa Rica
4: Playa Grande, Guanacaste Province, Costa Rica
5: Playa Conchal, Guanacaste Province, Costa Rica
6: Provincia de Guanacaste, Playa Flamingo, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Free Pick up from Hotels, Houses, Condos in Tamarindo, Langosta, Conchal, Grande, and Flamingo
$15 extra per person from JW Marriott
Pick up times may vary due to tides & pick up location. Please contact us to verify your pick up time.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tamarindo Beach, Tamarindo Costa Rica
After pick up for your Tamarindo ATV Mountain tour, you will be given helmet and goggles and a 15 minute instruction lesson on how to operate the Honda semi-automatic ATVS. If you haven’t ever driven an ATV before, don’t worry! They are very easy and the crew will make sure you are comfortable driving before setting off on the tour. After everyone has been though the safety and operational orientation, everyone will begin driving off into the mountains surrounding Tamarindo.
You will drive through the beautiful tropical forest in the mountains surrounding Tamarindo where you will most likely see monkeys, iguanas, and more hanging out in the trees! You will start off driving on dirt roads up to the mountains and then continue down off road trails. Be prepared to get dirty! You will also get to lookout points along the way with stunning views of the Tamarindo Bay.
Must be 16 years old with a valid drivers license to drive the ATVs, otherwise, you must ride as a passenger on the back of a driver.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Native's Way Costa Rica, Meters West Of Banco Nacional 50 Next to La Oveja Negra Surf Club, Tamarindo 50503 Costa Rica
Complimentary pick up and Drop off from Hotels, Condos, & Houses in Tamarindo/Langosta, Conchal, Grande, and Flamingo
Duration: 20 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Please make sure to bring clothes that can get dirty, and to wear closed toed shoes
- Minimum age is 16 years to drive an ATV, but kids younger than 5 years can ride on the back of an adult for an additional $30, to be paid direct
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.