- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
UTVs are a blast to drive. After a safety and operation orientation both beginners and experienced riders will be ready to go off-road with our professional guides from Tamarindo and Flamingo Beach
Complimentary pick up from: Tamarindo Beach , Flamigo Beach and JW Marriott Guanacaste.
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Use of helmet
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Pininos Adventures ATV & Tours, 506, Provincia de Guanacaste, Huacas, 50304, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
any rental home in tamarindo/ flamingo beach
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pininos Adventures, Huacas, Santa cruz Costado Norte De La Plaza De Deportes, Playa Flamingo 50309 Costa Rica
We offer the ultimate off-road all-terrain vehicle UTV (side by side) tour in Tamarindo Beach & Flamingo Beach, that will allow you to experience the Golden Coast.
You will ride your UTV for more or less than 2 hours through a series of trails, mountains,Jungle, rivers and Visit beaches with awesome views of the North Pacific, come and enjoy the natural beauty and see local wildlife like monkeys, white-nosed coati, armadillos, iguanas and birds.
A great tour for anyone looking for some off-the-beaten-track adventure and interested in discovering the natural beauty of the area.
Your local bilingual guide will go through the necessary safety instructions and fit you with your helmet. You will then have a chance to practice on your fully equipped Honda UTV before heading off along scenic trails into the mountains.
• Fully equipped UTV
• safety helmet
• bilingual guide
What To Bring
• Comfortable, light clothing that you are not worried about damaging
• A change of clothes for after the tour
• Sneakers or closed toe shoes are mandatory
Children 5 & under are free, 16 and under must ride as passengers (charged as passenger, not as a driver). Children 16 years and older can drive their own ATV. Children under 16 not allowed to drive an ATV. They are allowed only as an extra passenger.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A current valid Driver license is required on the day of travel
- Minimum driver has to be 17 years old up
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.