- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Take a Kayak over to Captain Island in the Tamarindo Bay! No need for experience, we will give you a lesson before if you need it. After paddling over you will get to go snorkeling and view octopus, exotic fish, eels, and more!
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Pick up and drop off in Tamarindo/Langosta area
1: Guanacaste Province, Tamarindo, Costa Rica
2: Native's Way Costa Rica - Tours and Transfers, 50 meters west of Banco Nacional, Guanacaste Province, Tamarindo, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
The time of this tour depends on high tide and your pick up time will be sent to you after booking.
Departure time depends on tide. Your tour time will be confirmed after your booking is received.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tamarindo Beach, Tamarindo Costa Rica
You don’t need a boat to go snorkeling, just take a kayak on over to Isla Capitan! If you don't have experience, he will give you a short 20 minute lesson on how to use your kayak, and then you'll set off directly from the beach for a 30-40 minute paddle over to Captain Island. You will snorkel around for a while, with great opportunities to see a variety of fish, stingrays, octupus, and coral. After 45 minutes of snorkeling and viewing the bay from the island, you will paddle back and enjoy a snack. You may ride in single or double kayaks, please let us know your preference after booking.
Departure time depends on the tide.
What to Bring: Bathing Suit, Sunscreen, towel
Includes: water, snacks, bilingual guide, snorkeling equipment and instruction
Duration: 2.5 hours
Duration: 2 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please let us know where in Tamarindo/Langosta you would like to be picked up.
- Tour time depends on the tides and will be sent you upon booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.