- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Fun Diving in Catalina Island
Our scuba tour starts at 7:00am picking you up at your hotel and heading to Flamingo Beach as the jump-off point. On board a scuba dive boat, you will travel to Catalina Island which will take about 30 minutes to do 2 scuba dives in different dive spots. In between dives and during your surface interval, you will be served with some snacks, fruit and drinks.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
tamarindo and flamingo area
monday to saturdays from 7 am to 12:30 am
All diving equipment is included as well as dive guides for groups of up to 4-5 divers. Also included is transportation (from selected hotels) and refreshments (water, iced tea, fruit and cookies).
What to bring
Please bring your scuba diving licence, towels, cameras (plenty of dry space is available onboard), Credit card or cash for payment, cash for tips or extra services (see below), sunscreen and/or a sunhat.
Other important information
• Please ensure that you leave sufficient time between diving and flying!
• Proof of certification is required. You must show your dive licence to staff at the store when completing paperwork. Lack of proof may require additional cost and training.
• Pick up times vary depending on your location.
• All tours are subject to cancellation fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.