- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Transportation, bilingual guide, National Park entrance fee, Costa Rican lunch, beverages, snacks
What to Bring:
Hiking shoes/boots, long pants, bathing suit underneath your clothes, towel, bug spray, rain jacket
Easy to Moderate depending on rain and mud levels
Departure: 6:00 am
Return: Approximately 5:00 pm
Drive Time: 3hrs
- Private Transportation, National Park Entrance Fee, Guided Hike
- Free Wifi & A/C Onboard, Bilingual Chauffeur / Guide, Beverages, Insured Vehicle
- Lunch - Typical Costa Rican
Traveler pickup is offered
Included all Airbnb, Homeaway, VRBO, and other rental homes in Playa Grande, Tamarindo, Conchal and Brasilito Area.
- Pick up from RIU HOTEL has an extra fee of $20 per person.
- Pick up from JW MARRIOTT HOTEL has an extra fee of $20 per person.
- Pick up from Flamingo, Potrero, Las Catalinas has an extra fee of $10 per person.
- Liberia Airport, Liberia Costa Rica
As we hike through the rainforest and along the Celeste River, you will observe one of nature's most beautiful phenomenons that can only be seen in a few places in the world; a freshwater river joins a volcanic-mineral river, creating an astounding shock of turquoise color in the water.
This hike is a fantastic opportunity for exercise while you admire the flora, fauna, many endemic plants, trees and animals in their natural habitat. After admiring the beautiful waterfall, which is one of Costa Rica's most unique hidden gems, we will continue the hike towards the Teñideros sector, where we will have an amazing view of the Tenorio Volcano and Cerro Montezuma. As we can't swim in the national park protected areas, we will take you to a local natural pool within the Celeste river where you will be able to swim in the turquoise waters. A typical Costa Rican lunch will be waiting for us after our swim before we visit a small local art gallery with beautiful art made by local artists.
• Rio Celeste, Parque Nacional Volcan Tenorio, Tenorio Volcano National Park Costa Rica
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for child aged 5 and under due to the amount of walking or people with bad knees.
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Hike can be moderate level depending on rain and mud
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.