- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This all day tour introduces travelers to one of Costa Rica’s most incredible sights – the enchanting, blue-hued Río Celeste. The river’s color is the result of the chemical mixture of sulfur and carbonate, which originate in the nearby Tenorio Volcano. Seeing this sky-blue river flow through a dense rainforest is an undeniably amazing experience.
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Traveler pickup is offered
pick up at any rental home at tamarindo and flamingo beach area
This all day tour introduces travelers to one of Costa Rica’s most incredible sights – the enchanting, blue-hued Río Celeste Tour 3 hr. Hike Tour. The river’s color is the result of the chemical mixture of sulfur and carbonate, which originate in the nearby Tenorio Volcano. Seeing this sky-blue river flow through a dense rainforest is an undeniably amazing experience.
As the hike continues, you’ll soon arrive at an impressive waterfall – a wonderful place to take pictures. Although it is not physically grueling, it does require solid health and stamina. Be sure to wear comfortable shoes and bring a camera, swimsuit, and insect repellent. After that, the guide will take you through the multiple nature trails around the farm in search of sloths, monkeys, snakes, owls, birds and orchids. Passing through the nursery brimming with tropical plants and then wandering under the jungle canopies to visit the greenhouse where herbs and vegetables are produced.
• Tenorio National Park, Buena Vista Costa Rica
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- You MUST confirm and obtain any copy visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.