- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Have you ever dreamed of swimming like a dolphin or wondered what it feels like to glide through the ocean just holding your breath? That's what Freediving is all about! If you want to find out but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, Discover Freediving will let you try Freediving to see how much you like it! During the Discover Freediving experience you’ll learn proper breathing and swimming techniques to bring you past 5m/15ft depth. Take a deep breath and let the adventure begin!
- Transport from freediving school to boat and back
- Freediving equipment
- Underwater photo
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Freedive Costa Rica
You will meet your professional freediving instructor at 7:30am at the freediving school in Tamarindo. You will start the day preparing your first freediving experience with some theory about freediving equipment and techniques and a breathing and relaxation techniques session in our dedicated classroom. At around 9am, you will head to Flamingo in our shuttle and jump on the boat with your instructor for the open water freediving session. During this session you will learn underwater swimming, body positionning, duck diving and everything you need to know to be able to perform comfortable freedives beyond 5m/15ft depth. You'll be back to Tamarindo at around 12:30pm after an unforgettable underwater adventure!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Be able to swim
- No previous Freediving experience required
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Maximum 4 people per group
- Bring swimwear and sun protections
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.