- 3 days (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
If you already have your Open Water scuba diving certification take your skills to the next level and attain Advanced Open Water dive certification by completing five specific dives over three days of beautiful diving in the Catalina Islands of Costa Rica. Instructor, snacks, and all necessary equipment included.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All necessary equipment included
- Led by a local guide
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All necessary equipment
Your hotel in Tamarindo
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
After pickup at your hotel in Tarmarindo, receive expert briefings from an instructor about the five different types of dives available to you. A deep water dive and a navigation dive are mandatory for Advanced Open Water certification. Then choose three more types of dives from a long list of options including a night dive, a boat dive, a research dive, a fish identification dive, and more. Dives are completed over the course of three days.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Evidence of Open Water dive certification is required
- Diving within 18 hours of flying is not recommended
- All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving. Please consult your doctor.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.