- 4 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The Open Water Diver (OWD) is the PADI most famous certification, recognized all over the world.
A certified open water diver can go diving 18 meters deep. (60 feet) with a buddy of the same level.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- All-inclusive tour
- Free snacks included
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Tamarindo Diving Center Davide Gabbi, Calle principal en frente a Best Western, Provincia de Guanacaste, Tamarindo, 50309, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Please let us know if you need to be picked up. If so please give us the name of your hotel or if you're staying in a vacation rental, we need the name of the nearest hotel to your accommodation and we will pick you up at the hotel (pick up service is available just for Tamarindo and Langosta area).
Theory lessons 2.30 pm
diving 7 am
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
The course consists of:
DAY 1: 5 PADI theory lessons (it includes video material) at our diving center.
DAY 2: 5 PADI confined water sessions
DAY 3: Open Water PADI dives 1 and 2 (up to 12 meters or 40 feet depth)
DAY 4: Open Water PADI dives 3 and 4 (up to 18 meters or 60 feet depth)
PADI Open Water Diver Certification
On days 3 and 4 we meet at 7:00 am in front of our diving center.
After loading all our equipment on the boat, we head towards the Catalina’s.
You will then be ready for the two dives, at a maximum depth of 12 meters (40 feet) on day 3 and 18 meters (60 feet) on day 4.
We’ll be back in Tamarindo around 12:00md. All equipment is provided.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Diving within 18 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.