- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Diving in the beautiful waters of Guanacaste, with a great vary of sea animals and rock formations underwater makes this experience an unique and excited one.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Hotel pickup included
- Free snacks included
- Hotel Pick/Up and Drop-Off (Selected Areas Only)
- Snacks: Water, Ice Tea, Seasonal Fruits and Cookies.
- Diving Equipment
- Diving Computer and Underwater Cameras
Traveler pickup is offered
We Pick Up and Drop Off in the following selected areas: Langosta Beach, Tamarindo Beach, Brasilito Beach, Flamingo Beach, Potrero Beach and Las Catalinas. Outside of these areas, extra charges will be applied.
Returns to original departure point
Monday to Saturday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
We offer daily tours of 2 dives, from Monday to Saturday. Our star destination for the diving tour are the Catalinas Islands, rock formations of volcanic origin, some 40 minutes away from the coast. The tour starts at 7.30 am in our dive center, located in Flamingo, where you will fill out the paperwork and the equipment will be tested. The tour will end around noon.
The water temperature in the north coast of the Costa Rican Pacific ranges between 16-30ºC / 60-86ºF according to the time of year. Visibility can vary almost daily.
The rocky bottom of our coasts is the perfect home for a wide variety of marine life, some species of which are seasonal in this area (giant manta rays or humpback whales). White tip sharks, different types of rays, moray eels, nudibranchs, angelfish, butterfly fish, as well as large schools of colorful tropical fish are often observed.
Each of our dives usually lasts a maximum of 40 minutes at 18 meters depth (60 feet).
Location: Pacific Coast Dive Center, Playa Flamingo, Province of Guanacaste
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Evidence of Dive Certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Great experience and team of people! Everything was like clockwork from transportation, to dive masters, to boat crew was fantastic. Lot's of colorful local fish, eels, and sharks to observe. We even saw a whale from the boat in the near distance. Great value for a super 2 tank dive.