- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The only catamaran tour that sails in Tamarindo. As long as there is wind we sail! Experienced crew.
- Lunch - Vegetarian options available
- Alcoholic Beverages - Open Bar included.
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- 2 KAYAKS
- 2 paddles boards
- Entry/Admission - Tamarindo Beach
Traveler pickup is offered
Meet at beach in front of Chiringuito.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tamarindo Beach, Tamarindo, Province of Guanacaste
Sailing off the coast of Tamarindo. Full open bar available. Explore the ocean with one of our kayaks or paddle boards. Enjoy snorkeling with our équipements or swimming around the coves to a small beach. Taste the local cuisine "typical" lunch made by a French chef de cuisine. On the way back to Tamarindo relax with a picture perfect sunset.
Low emissions vessel: Only catarman in Tamarindo that sails!
Eco Conscious: All beverages and food served on reusable materials. NO single use plastic is used on the boat.
Duration: 5 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.