- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
We will hike at the Tenorio Volcano National Park of Costa Rica, to see the Celeste River. It is notable for its distinctive turquoise coloration. Then, we will visit Finca Verde Lodge, and you will be taken on an inspiring and educational walk, showcasing natural wonders such as tropical plants and flowers, birds, sloths, frogs, snakes, insects and many more animals.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Rio Celeste
- Entry/Admission - Bijagua Ranas
- Gratitudes to Guide and Driver
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rio Celeste, Tenorio Volcano National Park, Province of Guanacaste
We will hike at the Tenorio Volcano National Park of Costa Rica, to see the Celeste River.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bijagua Ranas, Bijagua de Upala, Province of Alajuela
We will visit Finca Verde Lodge, and you will be taken on an inspiring and educational walk, showcasing natural wonders such as tropical plants and flowers, birds, sloths, frogs, snakes, insects and many more animals.
Duration: 2 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.