- 7 to 9 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Located within the Tenorio Volcano National Park, the Río Celeste or light blue river is not only a beautiful place, but it also offers a unique experience you will not have in any other part of the world.
Our private tour will take you to this amazing national park where you can hike part or all of its trail, our guide will explain all about ecosystems and nature interaction at the park and you will witness where the water turns on that bright blue color.
After the hike we will have lunch and then a hike at another reserve to spot sloths and more wildlife.
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at any hotel near the north pacific side of Guanacaste. - Peninsula Papagayo - Playa Hermosa - Ocotal - Coco Beach - Tamarindo area - Flamingo area - Liberia area
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Rio Celeste, Tenorio Volcano National Park, Province of Guanacaste
Tenorio National Park is where the bright blue color of the water can be admire by visitors. Rainforest and wildlife is part of what you can expect at this incredible place.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.