- 4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
The Dream Chaser Catamaran is all about quality, service and going above and beyond. You'll notice the difference immediately, our boat is a brand new 2019 Catamaran Designed to be a FUN and comfortable day Cruiser. Most Catamaran tours make you sit on the floor and in the sun. On the Dream Chaser you'll find plenty of comfortable leather seating throughout and plenty of shade to protect yourself from heat exhaustion or sun burn. Our food is buffet style with plenty of options from Seafood, Chicken, Meats, Sausages, Vegetables, Fruit and delicious desserts and appetizers. Our onboard tiki bar is fully stocked with soft drinks, water, beer, wine, Tequilas, Vodka, Rums, Whisky and ready to serve up your favorite drinks. Our boat undergoes rigorous daily inspections, maintenance and our crew is made up of seasoned sailers and deck hands. Come for the Fun, Better Sound, Quality Service & Amazing Food & Drinks.
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Restroom on board
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
We anchor at Playa Conchal where you can enjoy water activities, a delicious buffet, dancing, sun bathing & a great time on the ocean.
Duration: 2 hours
Location: Playa Conchal, Playa Conchal, Province of Guanacaste
After a great day on the beach, we slowly motor back into Tamarindo Bay to enjoy another wonderful Tamarindo Sunset.
Duration: 45 minutes
Location: Tamarindo Beach, Tamarindo, Province of Guanacaste
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.