- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Monkey Park is a non-profit foundation that has made itself available to the indigenous wildlife of Costa Rica in order to provide a safe and experienced environment for the local wildlife’s rehabilitation and release needs.
- Entry/Admission - Monkey Park
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
Monkey Park, Guanacaste
Monkey Park is open from 08:30 am to 3:00pm
Visit: Monkey Park, Portegolpe Contiguo al Rancho Cartagena, Tamarindo Costa Rica
• Monkey Park hopes to positively impact its environment before it is too late to make a difference.
• Open from 08:30am to 3:00pm
• Transportation is not inclued.
Its staff and program have been expertly tailored to benefit a balanced ecology by providing educational opportunities for visitors in order to help curve the current rate of decline of many fascinating fauna that are necessary to maintain a healthy ecosystem that this wonderful country has to offer.
The Guanacaste region in which Monkey Park is located has undergone great changes over the past 50 years. With a growing number of people migrating to this wonderful climate, increases in housing development and industry have greatly encroached on its native wildlife. Due to a greater need for transportation and its resulting infrastructure, in addition to the need to energize its neighborhoods, the Guanacaste region is witnessing a growing number of precious animals losing their lives trying to adapt in their new environments.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is recommended that you bring light clothing, comfortable shoes, hat, suntan lotion, Insect repellent and a camera
- Child until 2 years are free
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.