- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Learn to Kite today!
Take our Intro Beginner Kitesurf Lesson. First you'll learn to fly a small trainer kite on the beach, you'll learn kite control and safety. You'll learn kite set up and the safety systems then how to fly the kite with control. You'll complete the IKO Level 1 class when you can show full control of the kite and safety systems.
(additional classes may be purchased for IKO Level 2 Water Kite Surf Lessons)
• Available every day
• Group rates for 2 people sharing 1 kite
• Start at 12.00 or 15.00
• 1st day of IKO Lesson (beach only)
• 2.5 Hours total Classes
• Includes all Equipment
• Includes IKO Certification Level 1
• Best spot on Kite Beach Cabarete
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional Instructor
- IKO Certification
- All Kiteboard Equipment
- Safety gear
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
Kite Club Cabarete
Ask your Hotel to arrange a taxi to Kite Club on Kite Beach Cabarete or find us on google maps.
Classes start at 12:00 or 3:00pm. Try to arrive at Kite Club 20 minutes early.
Once you arrive you'll take a moment to complete some paperwork then you'll get yourself ready for the lessons.
You should bring sunglasses, sunscreen, beach / water wear and a towel. We'll provide a locker for your personal items and all the equipment for Kitesurfing.
You'll be introduced to your professional IKO certified Instructor who will describe the lesson for the day according to the wind and weather and go through the safety directives. Your Instructor will get you prepared with all the appropriate safety gear and Kite equipment then you'll head to the beach to start your lesson.
The goal of your first day Kitesurfing is to achieve IKO (International Kiteboarding Organization) Level 1.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Parent or Guardian signs waiver for 12-17
- A minimum of 2 people per booking for group rate
- Must be in good health and physically active
- Must a swimmer and feel comfortable in the water
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.