- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Book this super fun 5 hour Amber Cove shore excursion for an exciting off-road back-country ATV QUAD adventure including port pick up and return, cigar shack stop, beach lounger, authentic Dominican lunch on the beach, experienced guides, helmet and local rum drinks served on your way back to port!
- ATV Quad
- Bottled water
- Professional guides
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Taxes and fees
- Alcoholic Beverages
Traveler pickup is offered
Amber Cove Cruise Terminal
One hour after your ship docks
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
Same place as pick up location.
Pickup is from the main gate at Amber Cove port and we leave one hour after your ship docks. Just a 15 minute drive to our the home base in Maimon where you'll gear up, get a few safety instructions, rev your quad engine and head off into the beautiful Dominican countryside following the Atlantic Ocean coastline! Our first stop is actually a beach spot where you can take a photo of your cruise ship behind you in port before heading deeper into the country.... and we do mean back country. It's not unusual to pass someone on a donkey delivering milk, or roll past chickens and wild turkeys running down the road, or pass a piglet or two foraging in the mud and of course, waving at smiling locals along the way to our next stop... an authentic little cigar rolling shack where you'll learn about cigars, sample local organic hot chocolate and coffee and even taste a bit of Mamajuana!
From the cigar shack we get back on the quads and drive across a river following a meandering road to a secluded beach for a quick break and beverage before heading back to the beautiful beach setting where you'll enjoy a delicious authentic Dominican lunch, relax in loungers and take a dip in the ocean before returning to home base. Once we're in the driver's seat (and you're not), enjoy local rum drinks on the way back to port!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age to drive a quad is 16 years old
- Minimum passenger age is 5 years old (children 5-15 years or age may not drive the quad)
- Pregnant women and those with serious neck, back or knee conditions may not take the tour
- Anyone intoxicated at pick up will not be permitted to take the tour
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Maximum weight on one quad is 300lbs single driver or combined with a passenger
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.