- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Our Puerto Plata City Tours starts at 8:30 am. From Monday to Saturday and lasts from 4 to 5 hours. This tour offers our clients a tour of the most important places in the city, as well as to know the love of our people, about our history, culture and religion, also where they will have the opportunity to go shopping, visit different museums and factories of national products as they are, the house of the Ron Macorix, cigar factory and the chocolate factory.
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Live commentary on board
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Teleferico Puerto Plata Cable Car
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
Gran Bahia Principe Hotel, Rio San Juan, for groups of 7 people and up
Amber Cove POP
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Teleferico Puerto Plata Cable Car, Puerto Plata, Puerto Plata Province, Dominican Republic
In our Puerto Plata city tour, we offer our clients a set of activities that will keep them awaiting them all the time, since this tour of mdio dia offers them history, culture and contact with nature.
Duration: 5 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.