- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Do you fancy zipping through the tropical jungle above mature mahogany trees, over a Caribbean river and completing nearly 3 kilometers of zip lining fun? Then check out this Zip N’ Ride tour! This is an amazing half day combination of canopy ziplining and family fun horseback riding!
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All equipment required
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
There is full training given for both the ziplining station and horseback riding stables so even beginners and first timers can join in with this awesome adventure! The ziplining guides will get you into your harnesses and after a 20 minute orientation, take you to the “training lines.” After completing the lower and slower zip lines it’s time to clip on and get zipping for real!
The platforms are either built into 100 year old mahogany trees or free standing platforms with maximum heights of 90 feet. The longest line so far is 850 meters of zip lining adrenaline fun! Included is a “tropical trek” walk through the Jurassic jungle to the top of a mountain where you will zipline right down to the bottom!
At every platform you will safely arrive where one of the outstanding zip team will be waiting for you to send you securely onto the next zip line! This spot has the longest lines anywhere in the Dominican Republic and the most stunning scenery to complete your canopy zip lining experience!
This is a 2 part adventure so here come the horses! Real cowboy western style horseback riding awaits everyone! From first time beginners to experienced equestrians, there will be a horse suited for all abilities.
The professional riders will give you all a horse orientation and then after putting on your helmets, it’s time to trot out into the Dominican countryside. With over 100 acres of stunning vistas, jungle, streams, gladed cooling woodland throughout the Mega Truck Ranch, your horseback riding experience adventure is guaranteed to be a hit!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Children are very welcome and can zip line together with our safe and professional guides
- Maximum weight limit is 300 lbs.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.