- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy 2 hours of kite boarding with equipment rental. Want to come to Cabarete but don’t want to bring all your gear, because you can’t be bothered with the extra hassle? Then consider renting kite gear for your stay!
- Instant Confirmation
- All necessary equipment included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Use of kite boarding equipment
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Cabarete Beach, Bozo Beach, Access from main road to the beach between Cabarete Coffee Company and Ultra Vioelta Resort
You must send an email to organize your pick up time with the school (required), please contact a few days before your trip to know where and how to get to the location at Cabarete Beach
Wind typically picks up around midday , there is no kite boarding the morning
Returns to original departure point
Enjoy with the perfect equipment for you riding session that can be picked up right at Cabarete Beach. Meet at the equipment center in the morning to pick up gear, listen to some brief explanations about the specifications of this Cabarete spot and then go for 2 hours of kiteboarding. Kites, bars and boards of different sizes to provide you the perfect gear in respect of the conditions. When it comes to kites, bars and boards, all gear is Crazfly. Mystic is the brand used for harnesses. All gear is new and often sold and renewed to make sure all kite gear material is in an impeccable state.
To be able to rent kite gear, you will need to be able to show your IKO certificate stating your kite level. You need to be able to fly the kite safely, recuperate your board on your own in the water and preferably be able to go upwind. The company reserves the right to refuse renting out kite gear if your level is not appropriate or if the weather conditions do not allow for kiteboarding. Please note that a deposit is required, in case of loss, breakage or theft of (parts of) the gear. You are responsible for the rented kite gear entrusted. If you bring it back ripped or broken, the amount for the necessary repairs will be deducted from your deposit. If any of the kite gear is stolen, you'll need to replace the missing items.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You must send an email to organize your meet with the school (required) , please contact a few days before your trip to ensure time of meeting and location at Cabarete Beach
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- To be able to rent kite gear, you will need to show your IKO certificate stating your kite level.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.