- 3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Explore peninsula of Samana coast on horseback riding this 1.5-hour adventure from Rancho Playa in La Barbacoa.
Follow your expert guide through the countryside on the back of a horse, then arrive at the beach to relax and head into the shallows. No experience necessary; this tour is suitable for riders of all levels. Round-trip transportation from Las Terrenas is included.
- Round -trip shared transfert from Las Terrenas
- Use of helmet
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Personal guide walking by their side
• El Paseo Mall parking
• Central Las terrenas
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Rancho playa Following offers free shuttle transportation. The appointment is in the parking lot of “El Paseo” mall, in front of the cemetery.
Board a vehicle for transportation to the stables. Upon arrival, disembark to meet your expert horse guides. Listen to a short safety briefing and overview of the ride to come, then get fitted for a helmet. The guides will pick a horse for you based on your size and experience level. This adventure is suitable for guests of all levels; both expert and novice riders are welcome. Climb onto your gentle, friendly horse and get started down the trail. Follow your guide through the Samana's Peninsula, a landscape very different than the beaches of the tourist zone. Along the trail, discovery mango, coffee, cocoa and other trees, arrive at the "Alleman" beach. Let's ride along this wild beach and see the lush vegetation of the country. This is a walking pace tour, for riders of different levels share this adventure. Enjoy a provided refreshment at the conclusion of your 1.5-hour ride, then return to Las Terrenas.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult or need to sign a discharge
- Dress code : Long pants, closed shoes, Sunglasses (optional).
- Optional : Sunscreen, anti-mosquito, long sleeve
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Maximum weights is 220 lbs
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.