- 2 to 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The Tarabita was built to help travelers admire the forests of the Mindo Nambillo Ecological Reserve soaring 150 meters above ground. At this attraction, a brief cable car ride takes you above the breathtaking scenery, allowing you to shorten the walking time to entrance of the waterfalls. Each car has the capacity to carry up to six people, making it perfect for families and groups alike.
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Nambilla Cascadas
- Entry/Admission - Mindo Nambillo Cloud Forest Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Tarabita y Santuario de Cascadas Mindo
- Transportation to/from attractions
On the Tarabita, you travel between mountain tops, stopping at the falls entrances. The destination begins the walk towards the Nambillo waterfall (15 minutes), magnificent for swimming and photography. Next, take a 30 minute walking detour that leads to the Sanctuary of Waterfalls or the exclusive path to the Reina Waterfall which includes a 60 minute walk all in virgin forest and allows to reach the best of all waterfalls.
Ticket provides round trip transportation on the cable car. You stop to walk to the waterfalls at your own leisure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring comfortable clothes, durable shoes, a swim suit and a camera for great photo opportunities. Don't forget plenty of water as well
- At the entrance a map of the falls will be given to you. While the closest fall is only a 15 minute hike, the "Reina" waterfall that is an hour away is worth the effort
- Not recommended for travelers with walking difficulties
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.