- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Emotion and adventure we will live during this day. In the morning we will visit the Mitad del Mundo complex, and we will feel the thrill of being at the same time in the north and south, you will be able to capture unique moments with your camera. Later visit the Museum of Intiñan, very famous for its experiments of being in the middle of the world and the cultural information of the country. Then we will move to Alambi, a foundation that protects and preserves the environment, mainly famous for the great quality of hummingbirds found in it, we will make a short walk. And finally I return to Quito.
- Entrance Alambi Reserve
- Entrance Intiñan Museum
- Private transportation
- English guide
- Entry/Admission - Intinan Museum
- Entry/Admission - Mindo Nambillo Cloud Forest Reserve
Traveler pickup is offered
Indicate the pick-up location required by the passenger
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Intinan Museum, Autopista Manuel Cordova Galarza, a 200 metros del redondel de la Mitad del Mundo, San Antonio de Pichincha, Quito 170180 Ecuador
The Intiñan Site Museum (Camino del Sol) is a didactic and interactive center of solar culture located about 200 meters from the Monument to the Middle of the World. Preserves, promotes and disseminates the knowledge of the solar culture that the aboriginal peoples who inhabited the current Ecuadorian territory possessed. In addition, it offers samples of the customs of these and other ancestral peoples, together with a collection of fauna, flora, instruments and other manifestations of their culture.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mindo Nambillo Cloud Forest Reserve, Mindo Ecuador
Alambi is a family home-style guesthouse set in 250 hectares (625 acres) of mostly primary cloudforest at the foot of the Tandayapa Valley, famed among world birders.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.