- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The indigenous Market of Otavalo is most colorful and popular market of south America, you can find a lot of textiles, souvenir, fruits, local food and many interesting things. This is the good chanche to explore the plaza of Ponchos:
- Middle of the World Quitsato
- Cayambe biscuits factory
- Viewpoint of San Pablo Lake
- Indigenous market of Otavalo
- Leather shops in Cotacachi
- Laguna de Cuicocha
- Return to Quito
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure: 6h45 am
Plaza Foch (Foch y Reina Victoria) la Zona 6
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Otavalo Market, Plaza de los Ponchos, Otavalo 100450 Ecuador
The colorful Plaza de Ponchos one of the most important from the Andes markets in South America, offers its visitors textiles, handicrafts where the community of Otavalo is mentioned very early. Many local and foreign visitors come in search of articles, and Above all, it is well known where you can negotiate good deals.
Local food, fruits from all places can be found with nuances mixed with shades and colors. The Otavaleños (natives from Otavalo) are well known for their typical clothing and their aptitude for the textile trade.
Duration: 8 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.