- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Join this full day tour and climb one of Guatemala´s thirty-three volcanoes! Pacaya Volcano remains active offering a spectacular show for those who dare climb it to observe from a safe distance! And then, you'll relax of the climbing experiencie at Hot Springs, enjoying their thermal circuits and spa services.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance to Pacaya Volcano National Park
- Entrance to Hot Springs
- Entry/Admission - Pacaya Volcano
- Entry/Admission - Kawilal Spa Guatemala
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Traveler pickup is offered
These are our pick up points for our excursion. Please select your pick up point and be 15 minutes prior the starting time.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Monday, Tuesday, Wenesday, Friday and Saturday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Gray Line, Antigua 03001 Guatemala
You will be picked up at your hotel and Transfer to National Park Pacaya Volcano.
Upon arrival at the Park you will be waiting for our local guide, an expert in the area which will fill you with all your knowledge. Pacaya is an active volcano located in the municipality of San Vicente Pacaya in the department of Escuintla, Guatemala.
Stop At: Pacaya Volcano, Antigua 05001 Guatemala
We will start hiking from the San Vicente de Pacaya village and begin the adventure walking and ascending to the Volcano getting into trails, On the way we will be able to appreciate a beautiful view to the Agua volcano and the Fuego Volcano, and appreciate the vegetation and some species own of the area.
At the end of our walk we will reach a rocky and arid area where we can see the volcano and lava flows, where we can cook marshmallows and take some pictures.
We will begin our descent and during our journey we will find the Lava Store where you can buy a souvenir made with volcanic material while supporting the economy of the community.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Kawilal Spa Guatemala, Avenida Puente de la Gloria Riveras del Río Michatoya, Amatitlan 01063 Guatemala
After the visit we will move to the Hot Springs where we can enjoy their properties before enjoy a delicious lunch (included).
Kawilal is a world of relaxation, where the most important elements of nature are present in this unique place of thermal waters, in our environment are the mixed fire and heat of the Pacaya volcano that gives us the thermal waters and vapors. It has a complex that promotes sustainable tourism in our country, and has 12 thermal pools, thermal circuit, steam baths, 25 and 3 Hydrotherapy Baths, and spa services.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Gray Line, Antigua 03001 Guatemala
At the end of the visit, transfer to Antigua Guatemala.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child under 13 years is not allowed to take the thermal circuit.
- Tours include bilingual guide (English and Spanish).
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please Note: During holy week ( April 17 – 21, 2019) we do not pick up on hotels, you will be request to move to our meeting point where we will pick up you. Please be ready on the meeting 15 minutes prior the start time of the tour. Our meeting point are: Casa Santo Domingo Hotel or Soleil Hotel.
- Please contact local provider if you need a guide in any other language. French, German and Italian in private services, subject to additional costs and guide availability.
- For groups of 10 persons or more, please contact local provider to arrange.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.