- 300 to 360 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This tour lasts about 5.5-hours and it is done on motorcycles, scooters or ATVs. You will go all over the valley and visit over 7 villages located near or around Central Antigua. You have the option to choose the vehicle that you are the most comfortable or ride with one of the trained guides. You will have many aerial views of the city, birds eye views of the volcanoes and a close encounter with local Mayan villagers that live around the city of Antigua. You will drive through the cobblestone streets, paved roads, and some off road during this amazing must do activity in Antigua.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Local guide
- Use of motorcycle/ATV
- Use of helmet
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Cerro de La Cruz
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
Hotel pick up
Returns to original departure point
We can start the tour at our office or at your hotel in Antigua Guatemala.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.