- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Go back to the colonial times of Guatemala and Central America on this enjoyable cultural walk of a city considered an open air museum.
Antigua is a World Heritage Site full of cobble stone roads, and over 30 churches, most of which are in ruins.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Ideal choice for families
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- One cup of coffee
- Entry/Admission - MB Guatemala Travel
- Entry/Admission - Iglesia de San Francisco El Grande
- Entry/Admission - Catedral de San Jose
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: MB Guatemala Travel, Antigua, Sacatepequez Department
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Iglesia de San Francisco El Grande, Antigua, Sacatepequez Department
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Catedral de San Jose, Antigua, Sacatepequez Department
Abby and Church
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
This tour with Erwin was exceptional! Put your walking shoes on and get ready for the most interesting tour that covers all of Antigua. Erwin is full of history as he is also a teacher and has an answer for ever question. Aside from his tours, Erwin can also give rides to the airport from Antigua, just ask. Kelli and Britt
I had a wonderful experience with MB Guatemala Travel and their walking tour. Erwin was our guide. He was so knowledgeable and proud of the rich history that Antigua has to offer. Aside from learning about the city, Erwin pointed out many must do sites to visit while I was on his tour. That helped me plan for the remaining few weeks of my time here. Overall, he made me feel like a welcomed friend rather than a tourist. Erwin spent some time living in the States so his English is perfect!! I so enjoyed every moment and will recommend this Viator tour to all that I meet!
Brilliant tour providing a wonderful insight into the history of the city which we would not have got otherwise. Erwin was fantastic and knowledgeable and took us to some great spots for photos too. He also provided water along the way and entry into the church ruins. Great value for money.
Erwin was on time friendly and his English is excellent. He has a great knowledge on Antigua and the surrounds, would recommend going with him.