- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This is the only tour that you have an ATV adventure, coffee tour, and get to visit one of the most visited places in Antigua all in one activity it is basically three activities in a 3 hour span. If your going to go on a coffee tour this is by far the best full experience of not just coffee but a little of the city as well.
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - La Azotea
- Entry/Admission - Cerro de la Cruz
- Alcoholic Beverages
Simoon Rentals & Tours
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Azotea, Jocotenango, Sacatepequez Department
We visit a local coffee plantation located in the nearby city of Jocotenango. From the office you will follow a local guide on about a 15 minute ride to the coffee plantation La Azotea. Once at La Azotea you will receive a in depth bilingual tour from the plantations guide, you will be able to see various process of the coffee producing, making, and packaging that goes to serve a good cup of JOE. The coffee tour lasts about 1 hour once finished you will walk around with our local guide and visit the music museum.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Cerro de la Cruz, Antigua, Sacatepequez Department
Once finished at the plantation you will hop back on the ATVs and head over to "El Cerro de la Cruz" to visit one of Antiguas most well known and visited landmarks. Since we are on bikes getting here is easier than taking the hundreds of steps and we enjoy a birds eye view of the colonial city.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.