- 4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This tour will take you up to the base of the “Volcan de Agua” in the indigenous town of Santa Maria de Jesus with an altitude of over 2,070mts above sea level. You will get to visit the local market at the town’s square. As you make your way back down to Antigua, you will stop in the aldea of San Juan del Obispo where we visit the local chocolate factory "Chocolate Antigua" and a local winery "Vinieria Los Lobos" We get to see the chocolate process on the tour of the small chocolate factory and get to taste some local wines at the winery.
After our chocolate and wine fix, we hop back on the quads and head over to the other side of the city to "El Cerro de La Cruz" our famous lookout over the city. Our last stop is Restaurate el Tambor located in the mountain of El Hato where we can have local delicious Guatemalan food with an incredible view of the valley and volcanoes.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Vehicle (ATV / Motorcycle)
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
6a Avenida Norte 43a, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from any hotel, hostal, air bnb etc. inside the central historic part of Antigua
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Returns to original departure point
This tour will take you up to the base of the “Volcan de Agua” in the indigenous town of Santa Maria de Jesus with an altitude of over 2,070mts above sea level. You will get to visit the local market at the town’s square. As you make your way back down to Antigua, you will cross the city and head over to El Hato located on the opposite side of the valley.
9:00am arrive at hotel/office fill paperwork, choose helmets and vehicles
9:15amTour starts head to Santa Maria de Jesus
10:00am arrive at Santa Maria de Jesus and Visit local plaza
10:30am leave Santa Maria de Jesus head to El Hato
11:15am arrive at ¨Earth Lodge¨at El Hato grab drinks, food, or snacks and relax
12:30pm leave Earth Lodge head to Antiguas Lookout ¨El Cerro de la Cruz¨
1:00pm arrive at Cerro de la Cruz
1:15pm leave Cerro de la Cruz head back to antigua hotel/agency
1:30pm End of Tour
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.