- 13 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Being in Chichi is like traveling to the past, since being there you can learn about the history of the Mayan Quiches, the history of the conquest of the great Q'umarkaj or Utatlán, which was the ancient capital of the Quiches, as well as discover the origins of the sacred Mayan book "Popol Vuh" and the syncretism that occurs in that place, having one of the few churches that has Mayan altars within its structure.
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Alcoholic Beverages
1. Guatemala City
2. Antigua Guatemala
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: SPA InterContinental Guatemala, Guatemala City, Guatemala Department
We start picking up travelers from this hotel, we can pick up people in any hotel in zone 9, 10, Grand Tikal Futura Hotel and Hilton Inn, others hotel have extra cost for the pick up.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Casa Santo Domingo Museums, Antigua, Sacatepequez Department
We start to pick up travelers from this Hotel in Antigua Guatemala one hour after pick up in Guatemala City, we pick up travelers in any hotel in central area in Antigua Guatemala.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mercado de Chichicastenango, Chichicastenango, El Quiche Department
Our guide will lead you through the most colorful market of Guatemala, will explain you about the most daily local traditions and activities of the region, without a doubt the market will leave you speechless
Duration: 4 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.